Join me on the mat this Spring for some regularly scheduled classes, workshops and guest teaching. Whether you’re new to yoga or have been practicing for thousands of years, we come together in sangha honoring today.
- 5:30 pm Monday – All-Levels Vinyasa Flow – Envy Sports Club & Café, Manchester
- 7:00 pm Mondays – Gentle Vinyasa Flow & Meditation – Beneficial Bodyworks, Raymond
- 6:30 pm Tuesday – All-Levels Vinyasa Flow – Envy Sports Club & Café, Manchester
- 7:00 pm Wednesday – All-Levels Hot Vinyasa – Mountain Base Yoga, Goffstown
- 5:30 pm Friday – All-Levels Vinyasa Flow – Mountain Base Yoga, Goffstown
- April 22 at 7:00 pm – Restorative Deep Stretch – Mountain Base Yoga, Goffstown
Nourish your body and release tension as we begin this practice with long holds in major muscle groups. Rest your body and relax deeply into restorative poses. Rest your mind and follow along with a guided meditation while soothing lavender aromatherapy fills the room. Restore your heart, welcoming new beginnings of spring with with ease and restorative heart opening poses. Rebuild your immunity with deep relaxation and meditation. This practice is suitable for all levels. Click this link, go to April 22nd and reserve your spot today – space is limited.
For updates on my teaching schedule week to week, and to see when I’m guest teaching or substitute teaching see my calendar schedule on my yoga page >> click here